You’ll find Where’s My Water to be quite addicting. In this official trailer from Disney you can see that the object of the game is to get the water to Swampy the Alligator for bath time. Sounds real simple but it gets more and more challenging as you go through it. It really is one of the top ten all time great games. Watch out for the purple poison!
- Dig as indicated in green, which should collect the top two ducks.
- Once the ducks are done, dig as indicated in red to allow the poison to get to the water converter.
- Now dig as indicated in blue, which should collect the last duck.
- Have Fun! and enjoy the rest of the game. Check out Where’s my Perry?
Incoming search terms:
First you need to know a basic strategy
Swampy needs water for a bath to win each level. You’ll need to get if from a pond or pipe or wherever its coming from and then down a tunnel or pipe to Swampy. Tunnel to solve the puzzles. And, the puzzles will get much harder quickly as you move through the game. Get several drops of water in Swampy’s pipe and he’ll have enough to make bubbles in the shower. Woo Hoo. You’re done so go to the next level or watch the replay. Sounds easy. Well, at first maybe but it gets increasingly difficult thus you have the making of an incredible game for all ages.
1. Water comes in and it’s your job to deliver it to Swampy’s hose. The water is blue in case you were wondering
2. Dirt. Dirt is dirt. Its brown and you dig through it with your finger (but its much easier than actually digging in the ground- yippee), creating tunnels and dips for water to travel through. Gravity makes the water flow down.
3. Ducks give you more points when you grrab them, fill them up with a little water. You can either get them as you go through the level or come back and get them after you beat the level. They add up, nicely
There are three types of liquid in Where’s My Water? Getting your basic blue stuff to the drain is the only way to beat the level, so carefully guide it to the exit and don’t waste any if you can help it.
The purple toxic goo stuff is dangerous – think Yuck – stay away. It will destroy ducks on impact, instantly end the level if even a drop gets into Swampy’s pipe, and completely takes over any water it touches, instantly polluting it. That’s bad, though it can be handy way to get more purple goo if you need it.
Its advantages are a little more subtle. It can erode the nasty green moss that otherwise impedes your progress. Also, add it to the next liquid and it will cause a small explosion.
The green goop is even more toxic than purple. It literally chews through brown dirt, eats up water, destroys ducks, and ends the level if any get into Swampy’s pipe. On the plus side, it turns green moss into hardy purple dirt and makes explosions when added to purple liquid.
Keep Playing hard and consistently and you’ll reach the achievements levels soon.
Incoming search terms:
It’s because you let the green ‘slime’ stuff harden the second wheel under the weeds/grass I think. It happens to me on that level too sometimes if I let the green stuff slosh around. Now you can get through 4-20 with this especially appreciated rebel solution, since on my game the 2nd wheel is solid rock – no sand outlet under the weeds.